10 Reasons Why Promotional Products Work!
1. Promotional Consultants: The Rock Stars Of The Marketing World!
Need 1,000 screen-printed T-shirts for a concert? Done! How about 500 whistles to hand out at a marathon? No problem! Promotional consultants develop solutions for all types of marketing challenges. From increasing brand awareness to growing tradeshow traffic, promotional consultants are experts in the field of promotional products and can solve any marketing dilemma you may have.
2. it’s A Bird. it’s A Plane. No! it’s A Promotional Product!From lip balm to a wireless mouse to paper airplanes, promotional products come in all shapes, sizes and colors. In many cases, it’s even possible to obtain custom items that aren’t usually found in promotional product catalogs. If you can see it and touch it, it’s most likely available as a promotional product. This allows you to customize a marketing campaign so that it’s more relevant to a specific demographic you want to target.
3. Business is Booming!
4. Spread The Word!
5. Enhance Marketing Campaigns
6. Positive impact On Brand image
Recipients of promotional products have a significantly positive opinion of a business through:
• Increase in positive overall image
• More pvositive perception of the business
• Higher likelihood of recommending the business
• Higher likelihood of patronizing the business
Source: PPAI Study: Promotional Products Impact On Brand/Company Image Conducted by Georgia Southern University
7. Gifts That Keep On Giving
58% of respondents keep a promotional product anywhere from one year to more than four years. Even if the recipient uses the item only once per week, that’s a minimum of 52 impressions made over the course of a year with the possibility of more than 208 during a five-year window.
Source: PPAI Study: Effectiveness of Promotional Products As An Advertising Medium.
8. An Endless Array Of Options
With over 3,900 suppliers in the industry, there are hundreds of thousands of promotional products that can fit any budget. Having a variety of options allows for greater flexibility when planning out a marketing campaign of any size.
9. Quick Turnaround Time
Often times, new marketing opportunities arise out of the blue and require quick action. Luckily, promotional consultants usually have a list of products that can be turned around quickly to meet your needs. There are even products that can be shipped within 24-hours of placing an order!
10. Fun And handy
People love receiving promotional products, there’s no denying it. Whether it’s a little boy playing with a yo-yo from the local bakery to a woman carrying a tote from her nail salon, promotional products are appreciated and welcomed in all walks of life. 90.4% reported either currently owning or possessing a promotional product received within the last 24 months.
Source: PPAI Study: Effectiveness of Promotional Products As An Advertising Medium